Monday, November 12, 2007

New born...

Dunno what I am here to do....so late in the night...staring up into my laptop screen...all set to jot down something...but what???thats exactly what I have been contemplating on since some time now...

Not that I have nothing to write..nor is it that I am not able to put my thoughts to words( though I agree that is some task..)..its just that at this precise moment, there are many things that are racing across my mind at lightning speed...ample choice...making the choice is the problem..:)

Now when it comes to choice, its a very interesting topic in itself...."Choice" a word which makes every person's world...they say its what and how you choose to act at that precise deciding moment that makes or breaks you. But is having so many choices in one's life a good thing....and what about those souls who are left with no choice but to take what is left behind for them n continue to make their lives??

Life would decide...

1 comment:

~ Icarus said...

For that matter I have always believed that life on its own always takes you on the right track.If choices are restricted,it implores you to take a better route.Good for you in that case.I think let yourself loose and take life as it comes.Because if I know you,nothing can make you feel bad for a very long time..So no choice !