Wednesday, January 2, 2008

:)

Friends are precious....Many come n go but few stay for life....n beyond....n such friends come by destiny...n I truly believe in destiny....

Some things stand out in friendship....trust being the biggest of em all....today i got a glimpse of the effect one has on the thought of breaking the trust of his or her best friend.....even if that is just a mere thought of discussing about that friend to someone else.

Such friends are rare...God has stopped making souls like em....Lucky are those who have such friends....I m lucky to have such angels around me...I wish I am the same to some one too....

2 comments:

~ Icarus said...

"Real friends are those who can listen to your songs of life and then can rhyme them back to you when you have long forgotten the tunes."This is what friendship means to me...Believe me,trust is one thing that keeps all relations afloat,friendship being just one of those.The only problem is that unlike other relations,in friendship,trust is the only backbone.
Commenting on you,You are an asset for those who know you.A real asset.

~ Icarus said...

Read your posts after such a long time.I am sure you would have been surprised that I still remember this blog of yours :-)