Friday, June 6, 2008

Life n Death

"I thought I was learning to live; I was only learning to die."-- extract from the dairy of Leonardo da Vinci

Liked the statement a lot...Made sense when i first read it....guess thats wat i have been learning for some time now...

Had had a strange week or two....lost two of my close acquaintances...two ppl who were known to be good to all..were sweet at heart and strong in their will...ppl who had their dreams and goals clear in their eyes and were all set to achieve it but for the interference of fate.

An equally shocking aspect, if not more, of my last week or two was what i had to face on a personal front.

Read somewhr that the most important aspect of good humor is the timing. When i had to face these news , I couldnt help but dwell on the aspect of fate and its excellent sense of humor.

Trying hard to cope. Cope with the humor of fate...or wat ever its called....

No comments: